|Ford Aquatics Masters Swimming Tucson, Arizona|
|An Arizona Masters Team|
|Arizona Masters||Ford Aquatics||U.S.
|1827 E. Enke Dr., Tucson, AZ 85721|
| ANNOUNCEMENTS - 5:31am Wednesday June 19, 2013|
|* Saturday practice time 6/22/13 = 7:00am.|
* Tucson Citizen article & photo of our 200+ women's relay team swimming in this weekend's SW Classic at Hillenbrand A.C.
* Tucson Citizen follow up article about our Masters women record setting relays!
* AZ LMSC LC State Championship, July 13-14 @ Brophy Sports Campus, Phoenix, AZ. Entries must be received by July 6th.
|* The Long Beach Group Out On The Town 11/30/12: |
Doug Everett, Teri Lerew, Becki Major & Jim Stites
|* The Ford Aquatics Masters normal weekly training plan (M thru F = 5:30am, 12:00pm, 6:30pm, Sa = TBA)|
|* M = aerobic free/pull, T = i.m./kick, W = sprint/fins-pdls., TH = combo, F = aerobic free/pull, SA = VO2max/kick|
For insurance reasons, all Ford Masters swimmers must have a current 2013 US Masters
membership * |
* (USMS).As you go through the online registration process, our club is Arizona Masters (ARIZ) and our workout group is
* Ford Aquatics (FORD). Your name must appear as a current USMS member on the following webpage: 2013
|* 2011-2012 Parking Permits: click here for more information.|
practice will not be canceled due to U of A games without notification
at this website and at practice, however; |
parking may be restricted on game days. Plan ahead! Check the U of A game schedules with the following link: UA Game Schedule
|* Where is Hillenbrand Aquatic Center?|
|* Questions? If you can't find the answer here, ask one of the coaches at practice or send an email to Jim's Email|